Monday, October 13, 2008

Nightmares....

Today, I skipped my work...

Not because I'm lazy didn't wanna to go, it's because I'm tired!!! And even though i go to work, it is only for morning part cos afternoon i need to come home to settle some housing stuffs with my mum and that man....

Tired because these 2 nights, didn't really sleep well.... Been having nightmares of marriage... Haha... Silly me... Not my turn yet also don know why i starts having nightmare about it....

Will it because people has been talking about it???? Recently attended some events, people started to ask this question... I was like.................................

During the bitching session over at Ct's place, we also touched on this topic too... COS our CW is getting married next year!!!!!

I, myself understand that one of the reasons that contribute for my nightmare is my family background...

Sometimes i wonder, does man can really be trusted.... Most of the times, the answer is NO!! Haha.... Cos i seen too many, as in really lots of examples why man can be trust....

SO........... We shall see............ I don know what to say at this point of time....... I think I need some enlightenment on this..... HAHAHAHA!!!!

=============================================================

p.s my sis came to me yesterday night for family t-shirt design... She put "Soh Family". Silly her, i told her that's not our surname you can't put that. Aunties will say something de...

She say She hated the fact that her surname is "xx". What can we do about it, change it? But we cant.... *Sigh*

2 comments:

Xiaoting said...

Well... If u met a nice & truly in luv wif u guy, den u do not need to wori abt ur marriage! But if u met a guy who just taking for granted of urs, then u ned to think twice!! Always look at the brigthen sight of ur life! I hope our J-gangs sis won't get hurt by any of the guys again... Jia you!!

Yippie0 said...

sure, thanks babe...